Thursday, May 6, 2010

My little man

So it has been a while since I wrote last – and it has been a busy week – well two.

My little boy had to go for surgery. It was a circumcision with a little extra. They had to wait until he was 6 months old because they had to put him under. It was so nerve wrecking. I can’t imagine all those parents that were at the hospital for other reasons. I was definitely thankful that it was only what I was in for. But – still – seeing him hooked up to all the tubes, and IV – and having him be “knocked out”, it was hard. Makes you count your blessings as a parent for healthy children!

On to my house – I need to get back on the horse. It is so hard with being busy at work – and my little ones scaring me with health concerns (though slight concerns – a lot to handle). When it is clean – it feels so much more peaceful! I still pull into my garage with a smile on my face! My kitchen is 90% clean every night – not as OCD as I once was. Our bedroom is still under construction. It will be a happy day when that is done.

I am still trying to figure out how I want this blog to evolve. Working mom, mom, organizing home. Regardless of what it becomes – I am a mom 1st and foremost – so it will be my ventures in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment