Monday, April 19, 2010

And so it begins - my journey

OK - off I go to the blogging world. I have been wanting to start for - well - probably a few years now. So here I am.

What do I want to do you ask? Well - blogging is cheaper than therapy right? So - here I am to try and find my way. I am a mother of three beautiful children! 3 kids under 4. They keep me busy! I work full time, am married to a wonderful husband, love to craft. My problem - I am constantly looking to find that "perfect" solution. That solution to fix my house, to make me better organized, to make me better at my job, to make me a better friend, a better daughter. So I keep hopping from blog to blog, web site to website and finally said - you know what - why not create what I am looking for. So - hopefully I can use this outlet to try and find my way - and hopefully help people along the way.

I want to be able to talk about being a mom - how I handle my kids - and get advice in return. I LOVE to craft - I would love a forum to share my creations.

I have a very obsessive compulsive personality. so I may be able to provide a little humor to my insane life :) I hope you enjoy! I hope I do to!

No comments:

Post a Comment