Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mommy moment

Before I went on the journey to simplify my life – I was a pack-rat mom :) The part that is still there mom! A Mom Of 3 (hence the name MO3).

So I thought I would reflect some entertaining mom stories.

My oldest daughter (almost 4), is such a cutie – and I am turning her into a clean freak! So – I said – do you want to clean the car with me – or should we do some crafts. Her response “Mommy – I have a better idea – 1st we can clean the car, then I can watch Ariel – then you can paint my nails”. She is such a girl! She is TO cute!

Ahh – and the two girls (4 and 2) are starting to fight. The younger one is getting pretty strong and is pulling her own weight. She wants what she wants – when she wants it….and pretty much won’t take no for an answer. (Trust me – 2 hours of screaming is proof!)

Then….my little man….what a bundle of joy he is. My husband looked over at me and smiled and said “You do realize he is keeping us sane right now” as the girls are screaming in the background.

The joys of motherhood!!! Am I right! Does it ever hit you that “Oh my gosh – I am a mom!” (Ok – if you are a dad reading – same question – just replace mom with dad).

Every now and then DH and I look at each other – look at our kids and chuckle saying – how did we get here. Weren’t we just married – now we have 3 kids in less than 4 years.

Time flies – cherish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment