Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A new Day

Each day I have been waking up and feeling so much more relaxed. I look around my house and breathe slowly – everything is coming along. Things have a home, and are where they should be. I can quickly find any item that I want. We spent Saturday cleaning the garage – even the girls helped while the baby slept. I now pull into the garage and smile. I come home from work, with the kids in the back – I open the garage door – and say look girls – and they get so excited because they helped. It is a nice feeling to come home too instead of a long day of work and seeing a mess.

I am even finding that I am spending so much more quality time with the kids. No more turning on the TV to keep them occupied. We are on the floor playing. We are building with blocks, reading books, playing with Barbie’s, our dollhouse, making use of those toys I did keep!

This is just the start of my journey to leading a more fulfilled life – and so far – so good. On the way to work I realized – life is what you make of it; you only have one to live. Why spend it sitting on the couch thinking of what you want to do, or what you could do, or how life is unfair because you have had no opportunities. Make your own! If you just sit around having life pass you by – you will never know what could have been. I am done sitting down and watching life pass me by. I am enjoying life and living it. Come and join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment