Thursday, April 22, 2010

Typical Day

It is easier than I thought changing my lifestyle. It takes little time - it really does. So this morning we are busy getting ready. My almost 4 year old doesn't want to move fast. My 2 year old won't sit still, and the baby is still sleeping. Busy getting ready for work (late as usual - maybe I will work on that next). The dishwasher is full of clean dishes. So I drink my coffee - get the kids there drink. I am ready to walk out the door (OK - my super husband is putting the kids in the car for me), and I look at the sink - there are about 5 dishes in it. I flash forward to coming home tonight and seeing dirty dishes in my very clean kitchen. I hurry wash them - and I am putting the last one in the cupboard as my husband buckles in the last kid - how fast was that! Now I get to come home to my spotless kitchen and breath a nice sigh as I walk in.

AND - I walked into my office today - and I had a huge smile on my face - almost didn't recognize the place - everything had a home - and everything was in it's home. No cluttered work space - clean and ready to work! I know I will get picked on saying "You must have no work to do". But truth is - I feel so much more productive - and I know where everything is.

No comments:

Post a Comment