Monday, April 19, 2010

Eliminating

Sorry if some of the posts are repetitive, my mind is not existent currently.

I am starting to see a glimpse of what my life can be with the fixing the "problems" in my life. Eliminating the un-needed and becoming in the moment.

It started yesterday - and I am trying to see what I can do today.

I went to get the paint out for my kids to do art and be creative. And I have there supplies all over the house. It's overwhelming. Not a good feeling to inspire creativity. So maybe that will be my task today - get the kids arts and crafts organized so we can do that more often - and not be in front of the tv as much!

Also - my mom gave me the task today of picking a room and getting it completed by Friday (when she watches my kids), and she will inspect it for me. Drawers, closets, clean and purge. What room to do - what room to do...........

From one of my new favorite blogs -
“When old patterns are broken, new worlds emerge.” – Tuli Kupferberg
I need to break free of my pattern of more material things - the better. I am getting better - I went shopping for my new bedroom - and for the first time - I didn't "WANT WANT WANT" - I found nothing I wanted to get - that wasn't going to fulfill me - that isn't my problem - still exploring to heal from the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment